Advanced Production Quality Planning
Complete project overview. iqs APQP offers the basis for a successful series start-up on schedule.
Safeguarding series start-up
Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) is based on the requirements of large corporate whose subcontractors are integral to project development. The iqs APQP software module is available for defining and carrying out actions and forms the basis for successful project control.
Deadline axis with in-depth information
iqs APQP details everything in a project up to the start of production, including all individual steps, milestone, deadlines and overview of costs. As all documents connected to the respective project are saved. iqs APQP is a key tool to guarantee the success of a project.
One step ahead – proactive operation
The iqs APQP software highlights any deviations from the specifications and can demonstrate the implications of these deviations for the future course of the project. Counter actions can be immediately introduced. Risks are therefore identified earlier and dealt with proactively.
Time and cost savings
Up to now status reports have had to be manually transferred from office files into the report form demanded by the respective customer – an extensive high cost, inaccurate procedure. With iqs APQP different report forms can be generated automatically.
Recognizing mutual interdependency
iqs APQP integrates all partners of a delivery chain – therefore the same information base is available to all. Interdependencies and dependencies within project development are directly recognizable.
- Creation of project templates, checklists and status reports according to ISO 9001, IATF 16949 or individual definitions
- Data exchange with other project controller systems
- Building block basis – content of various project templates can be combined into one project
- Different projects teams definable for different projects
- Link to parts and part lists, e.g. for planning of initial sampling of a product
- Current drawings or 3D models always available
- Link of all quality processes for easy navigation, e.g. direct access to the corresponding process in the modules iqs ISIR and iqs FMEA
- Cross-project evaluations, e.g. target and actual comparison
- Gantt diagrams, critical path
- Change management – archiving and versioning of intermediate status and all status reports
- Action management with status, deadlines and persons responsible
- Each action can be linked to sub-actions
- Resource (planning (employee workload)
- Saving of all APQP-relevant documents via integrated document management
- Graphical display of costs as well as completion status of a project and subtasks
- Individually customized fields can be added to the project
- Ability to exchange, edit and monitor actions with customers and suppliers via the iqs Supply Chain Quality Center