Objective view of your partner: Transparent supplier rating.
Clear measurement criteria
iqs LIB ‘supplier rating supports the classification of subcontractors through means of allocating objective quality numbers e.g. number of complaints, delivery date overruns . This assessment is supplemented by the inclusion of “soft factors”, i.e. flexibility, price segment, accessibility. If the agreed quality number is exceeded, the iqs Q-Agent automatically informs the pre-defined distribution circle if required. Each supplier can access their own current quality status via the iqs Supply Chain Quality Center.
- Evaluation criteria per VDA or freely definable e.g. according to supplier groups
- Weighting of criteria for soft and hard facts
- Assignment of an arbitrary number of soft factors such as accessibility
- Automatic classification of suppliers in classes e.g. supplier A, B, C
- Monthly automatic calculation of supplier identification numbers
- Pareto analysis with various combination possibilities for example products, business partners, goods groups
- Automatic generation of key figures from iqs Goods Received Inspection and iqs Complaints Management or from goods received data of an ERP system; transfer of supplier grading to ERP system
- Automatic creation of multiple analysis and reports e.g. for supplier development
- Assessment history to extrapolate trends for supplier development
- The iqs Supply Chain Quality Center gives suppliers access to their quality figures